Thursday, March 20, 2014

Movies!

Film. Cinema. Theater. Entertainment.  MOVIES!

One of my favorite fun activities to do is watch movies, especially with friends and family.  Not only is it entertaining, but you don't have those awkward moments during them, which is always a plus.


So here it goes...


The Best Sad Movies:

1.  The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
2.  The Notebook
3.  The Fault in Our Stars (It's not out yet, but it's going to be great and it's going to be sad, so it belongs here)
4.  Marley and Me
5.  Because of Winn Dixie 
6.  UP

Honestly, this list could go on forever.  I think I've cried in every movie I've ever watched, but these are  some of the best of them.... I know, I know, I'm such a baby when it comes to movies(:


The Best Rom Coms:

1. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
2. 27 Dresses
3. 50 First Dates
4. 13 Going on 30
5. Silver Linings Playbook
6. Love Actually

Another one that could go on forever... I'm just a sappy movie kind of person, what can I say?

The Best Chick Flicks: (yeah, I know most of these are Rom Coms...)

1. Mean Girls
2. The Nanny Diaries
3. Easy A
4. Brides Maids
5. P.S. I love you
6. Letters to Juliet
7. Confessions of a Shopaholic
8. Legally Blonde (Don't judge me... I said don't!  No, please, really, I'm usually a good person...)

Yep... I'm a girl at heart

The Best Disney Movies:

Let's start with all of them, shall we?

We all know that Frozen is automatically the best, other than that though...

1. Monsters Inc.
2. Ice Age (all of them)
3. Despicable Me (I want a minion more than you know....)
4. Mulan
5. Cinderella
6. Snow White
7. Sleeping Beauty
8. Beauty and the Beast
9. Finding Nemo
10. Tangled
11. Cars
12. Toy Story (I refuse to give away a single stuffed animal because of Toy Story 3)

I don't want to type them all, just watch all of the Disney movies that have ever come out and your life will be semi-complete.  It will be complete when you know every line of every song of every movie.

The Movies that Have Changed My Life:

1. The Breakfast Club

Image Creds: IMDB


That's it. Honestly.  If you haven't seen it yet, watch it!  Of course there are other ones that I really love, but none of them have overwhelmed me as much as this one.



1 comment:

  1. Whaaat? Mulan is FOURTH? FOURTH? Okay, I do admit Monsters Inc. Ice Age, and Despicable Me are pretty great. But FOURTH?
    But I do agree wholeheartedly on the Breakfast Club! : )

    ReplyDelete