Friday, February 21, 2014

10 Baby Animals That Will Make You Smile

The other day, I was babysitting a family.  One of the girls, who is four, started talking about how much she loved animals.  So, I decided to show her some of the cutest baby animal pictures on the internet.

So here goes it:


Image Courtesy: the design inspiration
Look at those little arms and little ears.  So cute!  

Image Courtesy: the design inspiration
It's a kitten.  In a cup.  Oh my gooddddnesssss (:  Could a kitten be any cuter?

Image Courtesy: the design inspiration
Awww look at 'em all bundled up and cozy.

Image Courtesy: the design inspiration
Look at the face.  Look at it!  Awww...


Image Courtesy: the design inspiration
It's so small(: That's all I have to say about this one...

Image Courtesy: the design inspiration
IT'S CUDDLING WITH A TEDDY BEAR!  Could this be any cuter???


Image Courtesy: the design inspiration
Nawwwww (:  Need I say more?


Image Courtesy: the design inspiration
Puppies!  Definitely the cutest things... especially when you play with them!  Look at the little one yawning... adorable (:


Image Courtesy: the design inspiration
Oh my goodness... I love this too much<3


Image Courtesy: the design inspiration
Awwwww it's a piggy(:  And this is why I don't eat meat 

Aren't they just the cutest?

All of these pictures are taken from the design inspiration, however if the seventy they have don't fit your needs, you can always google!

Okay I have to go look at some more baby animals... I'm such a four year old on the inside.

See ya!

1 comment:

  1. This post almost makes me want to vegetarian!

    ReplyDelete