Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A day in the life of...

A nerd (according to me)...  An overachiever (according to friends, not myself)...  A crazy person (according to my older sister)... A normal teenage girl (according to my parents, but they're wrong).

Okay, so maybe in actuality, a part of me is in each of these categories   I watch nerdy TV shows.  I do all of my homework.  I overreact to certain things.  I like friends, food, and clothes, along with a lot of other girly teenage things.

So yeah, I fit in to each and everyone of these categories.

Image Source: memecrunch

Needless to say, fulfilling all of these things make me feel like this:


Image Source: Go Running Blog

Now on to the actual point of the post... my life (I wrote that using a smeagol voice... that's creepy).

1.  Wake up (this only occasionally works, sometimes it takes more than a few tries).
Image Creds: funnycutepics
2. Put on clothing to look like an actual human being

THAT complicated...
Image Source: memegenerator

3. Make food, so that I can continue to function
Image Source: diylol

4. Bus ride... finally something not too bad (if you have a friend on your bus, at least)

Because Logic...
Image Source: owned

5. Two Periods (Either Math and Biology, or AP Geography and Chinese)

I just really like this meme, okay?
Image Source: Five Cool Things

6. Lunch. Friends.


Image Source: memegenerator

7. Two more periods (Either Manufacturing Tech and Leadership, or Public Speaking and English)


What can I say?
Image Source: Five Cool Things

8. Depends on the day: Sometimes, one. Sometimes, all of these things...   Either: Volunteer at the Park City History Museum or Furburbia Or: a sport (depends on the time of year...) Or: Go home to do the work of the home  Or: Hang out with my friends (assuming it's a Friday)

I bring it on myself, really.
Image Source: troll

9. If I'm not already home, arrive home.  Shower if needed.

All of the good shower memes were blocked... stupid filter
Image Source: catplanet

10. Dinner.  FOOD. What can I say?  It's a big part of my life.

Image Source: diylol


11. Homework. DUH. DUh. Duh. It's actually not that bad.

Image Source: memegen

12. Read the books with the words to fall asleep.

Image Source: booknerdreviews

13. Sleep... Want more of it.

Image Source: creatememe


No comments:

Post a Comment