Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Family Carving

Last night, after deciding that homework could wait for another day, I sat down with my family and carved some sick pumpkins.

After looking online for awesome carving templates, I finally settled for the templates on Zombie Pumpkins because they were free and some of them were at my level of pumpkin carving–crappy.


For those of you who aren't "cool" enough to know what these are, they're Iron Man (the most amazing super hero ever that is played by my favorite actor) and the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo.  Yeah, I know, they're beautiful.


We eventually settled for Iron Man and the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo, because they're awesome and we had the ability to draw it on the pumpkin then cut it out.

I'm really proud of how they came out, judging by the fact that we haven't carved pumpkins in 4 years because they're 50 US dollars in Hong Kong for a small one... yes it is crazy.

The entire night was a really great time, and I loved doing it so much because I had the chance to spend time with my family, who I rarely have the time to talk to, and almost never get to do something fun with.

Yes, maybe I'm a bit behind on my homework now, and yes, maybe my hands got a little messy (okay, a lot), and yes, I may have had pumpkin gut fight with my sister (my hair looked... interesting... after that experience)  but the entire night was so much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment